WHY DOES DIRECT PRIMARY CARE WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Complete price transparency and predictability
- For employees without insurance, DPC provides provides an affordable option for them to have a primary care physician.
- For companies sending employees to the federal exchange, those plans usually have high deductibles. A DPC subscription can help minimize out of pocket expenses for employees.
- For companies who provide insurance, as premiums increase, higher deductibles are the more affordable option. Contributing to a DPC membership dramatically reduces employees’ out of pocket expenses.
- With a $6000 annual deductible, a DPC subscription can provide 80-90% of actual medical care for the equivalent of ten percent of the deductible.
- We save on office visits, labs, and medication costs.
- For every emergency room visit we prevent, the subscription can pay for itself for several years.
- Less time away from work for employees because of improved availability, short wait times, and e-mail access to the doctor for minor issues and quick questions
- Potential savings on Workman’s Compensation claims
- DOT Physicals included as part of the membership fee.
- A DPC membership, in combination with a high deductible insurance plan and a health savings account, provides complete coverage for employees at a lower cost than standard insurance coverage.